Residence Comparison

In most cases we try to accommodate students in residents based on the personal needs and year of study. Our buildings are available as followings:

  • Voyageur Place is open to undergraduates students (Age 25 and under only and no children)
  • College Quarter is for undergraduate students (no children)
  • Graduate House is for graduate, professional, 3rd and 4th year students (no children) with priority given to graduate students
  • Seager Wheeler is open to undergraduates and graduate students (no children) 
  • Assiniboine Hall is open to upper year undergraduate and graduate students (no children)
  • Wollaston Hall is open to upper year undergraduate and graduate students. Wollaston Hall also houses a small number of student families with children in a designated family section within the building and these are manually assigned
  • Souris Hall is family Residence available to students with children only

*Please be advised that residents confirmed as not being enrolled in classes during the regularly scheduled Residence Enrollment Audit may face immediate eviction. Residents must maintain full-time student status to be eligible to live in Residence. 

Residence Building Comparison 

UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS Voyageur Place College Quarter Seager Wheeler  Assiniboine Hall &Wollaston Hall (for upper year undergrads) Graduate House (3rd and 4th years only) 
GRADUATE STUDENTS Graduate House Seager Wheeler Assiniboine Hall Wollaston Hall