In most cases we try to accommodate students in residents based on the personal needs and year of study. Our buildings are available as followings:
- Voyageur Place is open to undergraduates students (Age 25 and under only and no children). A 1st year guarantee is offered to students who are coming from highschool and who apply prior to Jan 31st.
- College Quarter is for undergraduate students (no children)
- Graduate House is for graduate, professional, 3rd and 4th year students (no children) with priority given to graduate students
- Seager Wheeler is open to undergraduates and graduate students (no children)
- Assiniboine Hall is open to upper year undergraduate and graduate students including couples (no children)
- Wollaston Hall is open to upper year undergraduate and graduate students including couples
- When required, Wollaston Hall may house a small number of current residents with children, in a designated family section of the building, while these residents are waiting for a unit to open up in Souris Hall. These space bookings are manually assigned when necessary.
- Souris Hall is family Residence available to students with children only
*Please be advised that residents confirmed as not being enrolled in classes during the regularly scheduled Residence Enrollment Audit may face immediate eviction. Residents must maintain full-time student status to be eligible to live in Residence.
Residence Building Comparison
|UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS||Voyageur Place||College Quarter||Seager Wheeler||Assiniboine Hall &Wollaston Hall (for upper year undergrads) Graduate House (3rd and 4th years only)|
|GRADUATE STUDENTS||Graduate House||Seager Wheeler||Assiniboine Hall||Wollaston Hall|
|UNDERGRADUATE/GRADUATESTUDENTS WITH CHILDREN||Souris Hall (Family Residence)||