Move in times and dates
Each year we experience a high volume of students moving into Residence in a very short timeframe, requiring us to assign specific move-in dates for each Residence. It is important that you schedule your arrival according to the date and time provided below for your move-in. Please ensure that you have made all travel, hotel and flight arrangements necessary to coincide with the below Move-in times.
SPRING/SUMMER 2019 MOVE-IN DATE
- Monday, May 6, 2019 - Spruce Hall (College Quarter) and Seager Wheeler Hall
FALL/WINTER 2019-2020 MOVE-IN DATES
- Friday, August 30, 2019 - Voyageur Place, Seager Wheeler Hall and College Quarter Residence Buildings
- Location: Marquis Culinary Centre
- Tuesday, September 3, 2019 - Graduate House, Assiniboine Hall, Wollaston Hall and Souris Hall
- Location: Main Residence Services Office (Saskatchewan Hall)
Please note, the Residence Services Office will be closed on Friday, August 30 as the main Move-In process will be taking place out of Marquis Culinary Centre on this Move-In Date. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Residence Services Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 306.966.6775.